Thursday, February 25, 2010

The night that I cant study

I dunno why, I can concentrate on my study~ I dun have the mood to study.
so, I decided to had a walk~
I was thinking to call my friend out to study together at the first place, but it is not a good idea to call them out for the time,9.00++p.m.
The shops are all closed and I dunno where can I go.
Hmmm... after that, I decided to go Clarke Quay!Think that is the first time I go there, so i dunno how to I had a walk at there~ haha~
I walk around the place and until I realise that i reach Chinatown.haha
The palce is well decorate!! So nice!!
I keep walking around until I reach Outram Park. And I board on the train at Outram park MRT station and went home~woohoo~
Hmmmm... think i really crazy sometime~
I did took some pic for the scence along the way~









Poor worker~













When I raech the MRT stationwhich near my house, I felt a bit hungry and decided to "da bao", pack a food and go home at the nearest food stall.
so, I took a bus~ But, I was too concentrate on reading a book inside a bus until I miss the stop and alight at a place which is much more further.
I took the last bus and I dun even had time to "da bao".
Damn~
But I did took some lame pictures~ think I'm really crazy~

The bus stop where I alone~









Finally, I reach home at 1.00++a.m.!!!But i was too hungry so I cook a fried rice! It is quite enjoy to eat a fried rice with cold soya bean for this period~

1 comment:

  1. What you felt that time was normal. Some people, especially those who belong to the youth group, typically feel the same at night time! I just hope you've gained concentration already and pursued your learning after your cool night voyage. What happened after you've eaten your snack? Hmm.

    Johanna Marion

    ReplyDelete