Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Holiday

What kind of feeling does "Holidays" give you?

It proceed very fast when I was busy.
However,
It proceed very very slow when I was like totally free

During school days, I was thinking like this, WHEN IS MY HOLIDAYS???
How about the time during holidays?
If I got nothing to do for everyday, I will shout like,WHEN THE SCHOOL IS GOING TO START???


Yup, I'm a bit crazy. Waiting for holidays, schoolday, holidays, schooldays all the time.
But, I still prefer schooldays~
WHY?
Because I can met my friends there~
Isn't that nice?
I was like calling my friends out to play during holidays...
But everyone is busy.(including me>.<)
I'm not blaming anyone and I knew that people are really very busy.
Even sometimes, i'll busy until forget to take a breath (Just kidding~)
So,I will use my free time in school to go and search all my friends who are free and disturb them~ Yup, I very bad~ haha~


Nowadays, people are all addicted to Facebook,(Me too~)
Don't ask me why, I also don't know~
Now, staying at facebook become my routine.
Look like I can't live without facebbok.
How about the ME that can't live with out TV?
Think he die already~ LOL
Actually, I can surf the net for whatever movie or drama that I want to watch rather than waiting the TV show day by day~
So, My routine will be sitting in front of the computer and watch "TV".
Recently, I take up a lot of my computer free space~
Thinbk gonna buy a new hardisk soon~


the legend is born – ip man is coming soon!!! WOO!
I hope Singapore show the original one rather than the one with stupid dub.

No comments:

Post a Comment