Friday, October 22, 2010

A new semester

The New semester of year 2 had started and I just started to update my blog on Friday.

It was a long time since the last time I update my blog.
Today, I got a feelinf to write something here but I dunno why.
However, I dunno what I suppose to share~

Currently, I'm working as a part-timer.
AND
the main purpose is to buy a PSP
ya, the reason is the game product that I like is not going to produce PC version and tats why I need money to buy tat~
But actually, the other purpose to work is to suppost my expences in Singapore as everything in Singapore is very expensive.
So, I should stay at home to save money.
Espeacially the Haze problem~


New semester, really got nothing to write , nothing to share.
Its ok, I think i can slowly found my motivation to write a blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment