Wednesday, August 25, 2010

7th month

currently, we are "celebrating" the 7th month so call "Ghost Month".

I usually hanging around with my friends and share some ghost story during school time.
But this year, it seems like nothing happens at all especially I am having holidays now~~
I was just lazy to do anything.
Nope, I did do something.
I sleep, I eat, and watch any nice show
It is nice that if my life will be like that forever~
In past, there was a lot of things for me to share in this place but currently I dun even know what I am going to write or to type out.
Maybe I was somebody that like to write a lot. So that I feel it is not enough when I share too "little".
But think about it again.
this is the place where I share everything in my life.
It doesnt need to be long winded.
It doesnt need to be a good content.
It doesnt need somebody tocome and view it.
As long as I feel Happy, Its enough for me as this is my own little world!!

Think I had already out of topic but who CARES???
HAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment