Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First time absence

LOL!!!
Today I absence for my DE class. OH NOOOOOOOOO!!! first time do it.
Because my friend late, me and my friend waiting for him and we all late... XD
We decided not attending the class as we late for almost 1 hour. WOW!!!
By the way, I afraid that the samething will happen again. LOL!
Why?
If absence for too many time, we cant take our exam!!!
OH!
HaHa~
Since today also no mood to study as I am in a bit bad mood today~Just a bit..XD So absence is ok de la~
Sad loh...
My maths get 70.5 marks only. I too confident with my maths and it bring my result down. So, yesterday I keep revise my homework when I am free.
After that I will had the lesson for Structured Programming.Then the my class end.. XD
But my stuff in school still haven reach the end.
HUH?
Why?
I still need to go for tesuji lesson and POLY 50 training after that.
arwh!!!!
Tired day~
I still had to rush my drama!!! YES!! it's drama!! dun say I am mad. It's my hobbies for watching drama or anime for the whole day. I wouldn't feel bored and I also dunnno why.. XD...
Now, I rest a while as I need to attend my structured programming class later. Teacher very fierce, so we need to attend as well.. LOL!!!

p/s: I found my pencil case liao!! lol! It disappear at the same day with my hp! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment