Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LATE!!!

OMG!!! I really dunno why I can be late for school today! I really dunno why my hp alarm clock was ringing and I still can close it and sleep back again without knowing that I need to wake up and go to school. The time when I wake up is already 7.30 a.m. OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My lesson is going to start on 8.00 a.m. and the duration for me to take train to school is about 40 minutes!!! OMG!!! When I reach class, it is about 8.20a.m. I never been so late before~ OMG!!!! I really a PIG if I late for tomorrow again. And so, I am going to do my presentation on Friday! I still haven start doing anything yet. The weightage is 40%! Walao, why so many marks? We are going to do the presentation just nice after MST, the school is really abusing us. Luckily, tomorrow PEEE lesson was cancelled and I can rest for a while before I go for my keyboard lesson.

I wish that the presentation for IDEA module will be end after this. Everytime I stay up late or skip my sleeping time just only rushing my presentation. My eyes was very tired and itchy. I rub my eyes everytime until I nearly become a RABBIT!!!!

After MST, I am going to do my Labtest on 22/7. It's seems like I got more time to study but actually NOT!!! The homework and presentation is given non-stop even you surrender. After the presentation on this Friday, I am also going to presentation on thursday which on the week after the Friday. I think this may be one of the factor of being late as I always stay up late to finish these irritating stuff. Haiz.... Today going stay up late again, dunno whether tomorrow I can wake up or not.OMG~ I dun want to become a PIG!!!!!!


1.30p.m.
When I go to my Weiqi lesson, I just found out that the teacher that teaching us was sick and he is not coming today. And another guy was taking hhis place. I am damn happy as I win the game again. WAHAHAHAHAH!!! Happy sia~ But this expression was not show to my opponent, later he say me pround.

3.00p.m.
I reach Aikido club house, we are having training today. However, we are not training for aikido but runing today. HUH??? sound's wrong? NO! We are going to have a competetion among club in school called POLY 50 on 29/07. I was very shuey lo, joining the POLY 50. Walao A! I dun like running~ after running will be very tired. I was very tired now. After running, My tireness will become like this---> tired x tired x tired x tired x tired x tired x tired x tired... Anyway, since I had join the competetion, I had to do my BEST!!! がんばって!

When I reach home, I lie on the floor and sleep. Dun say I am lazy, I am just a ordinary person. I really tired after a intense running and stand in the train for 40 minutes on the way back to my home. After wake up, I eat before I bath.

When I had done all these things, I switch on my laptop to start my work today. The time I sign in my msn, I receive a msn invitation from Wendy. I accept it and she start to chat wif me. This is what we chat...


wendy:
-heyhey!!!
-ur phone with me!!
-xD

Me:
-oh no!
-walao a.
(When I receive this message, I just know that my hp is not with me at all! WOW!! I din noticed it before I receive the message! OMG!!!!)

wendy:
-wait for u so long to be online sia
-u go mrt now?
-meet there
-lol

Me:
-cos tired ma.
-now?
-k

wendy:
-haha

Me:
-meet where?

Wendy:
-control station lor

After that, I go to MRT station to have my hp back.

Wendy: Wa... How can you forget your handphone? I waiting for you to call me back but you didn't. I call your home in your phone book and I hang it up when I found out that is a malaysia number.

Me: Sorry to trouble you. Erm... I really dunno my hp lost sia... How you know this is my hp and where did you find it?

Wendy: Orh.. Shi Mei saw this hp in clubhouse table and she ask 'Whose handphone is this?'. And so, your photo is on the screen of your phone also.

Me: OH! NOOOOOOOO! A lot of people see my picture? OMG!!!

Wendy: Not really, just some. And some of them asking whether the girl in the picture is your girlfriend or not.

Me: Walao! sure not la! My cousin.

Wendy: OK. Then, Bye bye~

Me: Bye~

And after that, I come back. OH NOOOO! How can I be so careless? This time I nearly lost my hp, the next time will be.... OH! I can't imagine it!

No comments:

Post a Comment