Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Return To Busy

After I finish my holidays and MST, I had return to my normal school days. It should be more relax after the test but in fact, it is not. The things coming after the test is nothing but busy. I can say that the busy is endless as I still in a busy period right now. We just start our class in this week but we are going to prepare our next presentation which is a MUST. I had some experience for doing this but, I will feel boring also for keep doing the same things continuesly. Even though I hate it but I have to do it as marks is counted for every presentation. You can quit doing this only if you want to failed for your module. If you want, you try la~


Today, I had do a wrong decision. I had buy hor fun from a malay stall in my school. The taste of the hor fun is really TERRIBLE!!!! If you ate hor fun before, you would know what it should be. And so, egg is usually added to the hor fun. However, there is no such things call egg inside the hor fun and the taste is really "YUCK"!!! After I eat for a while, i found out it is cook with a lot of ginger. OMG!!! How can they mix the food like that???? I almost vomit when I taste the hor fun. I was surrender and put it away as it is really terrible!!! I swear, I dun want to order hor fun from that stall anymore!!!!



After school, when I was on the way to home, I had been interupt by a lady. The purpose she stop me is to ask me donate money. OMG~ My face so rich meh? Why a lot of people passing and you choose me.



lady: Do you mind to support a bit and help the low income family?(talk...talk....talk...non-stop). So, please buy some for this ez-link card steaker in order to help them.



me: (ok, why not doing a good deed to help others. So, I take out 3 dollars to her.) Ok, I buy this steaker.



lady: So, do you mind to spend more 2 dollars with the sum of 5 dollars to buy these pens? (then she keep asking me to buy the pens)



me: (OMG! Why keep asking me to buy?)........



lady: (keep asking me to buy the pens and talk non-stop)....



me: It's ok. I buy that one(the steaker) is enough. I'm also among of the low income family.



lady: Oh. Ok, thank you.



After paying, I take the things and go as fast as I can. The charity organizations become a bit... How can they just asking money from student? OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment